Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wool Socks, Heroes, & Knitting


Oh, the joys of the changing seasons. We have been curling up on the couch the last 3 evenings to watch Heroes on DVD, it is a bit strange but definitely compelling. It is pretty cold in our house but we don't like to turn on the heat until October. So out come my homemade wool socks and the beautiful quilt that a friend gave me. We get nice and cozy. I finally started knitting again after a summer hiatus. I am finishing up a baby sweater for one of the new babies that is being born this fall in my extensive family. It feels so good to knit again!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

A baby?

No one tells me anything, but I have just learned it's a girl and that I will never see her because she will be in Germany.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful quilt with such perfectly turned corners!

Anonymous said...

Hiro is my favorite hero. Who's yours?