Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last Swim





It is definitely feeling like fall around here, but we had a few hot days this week and had a chance at one more swim at the pond. It was dinnertime and so no one else was around which is the best. The air was warm but the water was cold! PJ brought his snorkel but he didn't last long because of the temp. I swam out towards the middle, just me and the dog, it was quiet and the sun was shining in that bright slanting way it does in the fall and I savored it for a minute and swam back. We walked around and I took tons of photos which I have been really into, I shot some decent pics but continue to be frustrated with my point & shoot camera.


Today it is cold again. I actually have on a few layers. Tomorrow is October and so if I want I will turn on the heat. I am off to work, it must be warm there!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

some beautiful pictures Kristin,
It is nice you are taking the time to enjoy the beauty around you.
love Nancy