Friday, March 14, 2008

Uncle Paddy's Hat


I am finally working on a hat for Paddy. He has been very patient but recently I have gotten the impression that now is the time for him to have a new hat made by me. Here it is. I love how it is coming out, I can never be sure how colors will look knit together in a pattern, it is fun to watch as I go. The great thing is I already had this yarn in my various knitting bags. I was going to buy one skein of green for a nice contrast color and then someone (thanks, anonymous!) gave me just the little bit I needed. I have found my inpiration and more from a wonderful Norwegian book called Setesdal Sweaters, check it out if you get the chance it is amazing.
I must go, I am off to work on a busy (hopefully) Friday night at The Video Shop. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks amazing !!