Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back From Martha's Vineyard & I'll Never be the Same Again

First there was this (I am the one farthest away in the pic) and lots of it through the beautiful state forest with bike paths. It was very flat and the weather was perfect, easy and pleasant riding.


Then onto this path, which lead to this...

THE BEACH! That was pretty much how the days went plus a little shopping and relaxing. Not too hard to take. And the nights oh the nights...what they say is what happens on the Vineyard stays on the Vineyard. What I will say is I had a lot of fun and I had a few drinks and laughed a LOT. By Wednesday I was totally beat I didn't sleep well and after about a mile told my companions that I couldn't ride that day because I was too tired. Which was a very good thing because then came Thursday, the day of the BIG RIDE...

To Be Continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got something on your blog... More pictures please!

mary jane said...

FUN! Hey there is a ravelry shindig on August 9th at Hope Spinnery...do you ever get Saturday off? Maybe an event will kick our butts to rendezvous.

Anonymous said...

Lovely beach photos. I could spend all summer on a warm beach if I had the chance.