Saturday, January 10, 2009

In Memory of Max

Our last walk with Max on Sunday.

This is the start of the Woods Road where we took our walks together. He is buried just to the right of where this photo is taken.

Last month, getting our tree.


This is how I will always think of him by my side walking in the woods.



Leif and Max, Thanksgiving 2008.




Waiting for the bus.






Swimming at the pond in summertime.






Sharing his space!






Playing in the snow.








We will miss him, he was with us for the past 10 years, goodbye Maxie.









3 comments:

ADW said...

awwww, sweet little puppy. he'll be missed!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for you with the lost of Max. I know it is hard. We lost our dog of 14 years last summer. It was heartbreaking. Just yesterday I was remembering him at my feet while I nursed. I still miss him.

Anonymous said...

Max was so cute. He really was a big part of your family. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to loose a pet. We had a bunny for only 3 months last fall and he had a heart attack and I cried for him. The animals we have become such a part of our families....