Sunday, August 19, 2007

My brother's a tool



At least, that is what it says on his license plate! Brother Kenny came up to visit for a night and we had a good old time. I took him to the our favorite local winery http://www.sweetgrasswinery.com/ for a wine and gin tasting, yum! We came away with our favorite gin, it is such good stuff. If you like gin and live nearby do yourself a favor and try some. Then we were off to our favorite local farm stand www.midcoastmaine.net/bethsfarmmarket/ for salad makings and cheese and donuts and biscuits and...well I like it there too. We had a great dinner and wine, and stayed up late talking. We never did get to the gin (next time he needs to stay 2 nights) so I sent it home with Kenny. Oh and did I forget to mention his awesome motorcycle that he drove up on? It is a BMW and well, check it out. Way cool. I live my motorcycle fantasy vicariously, even if he is a tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh kenny your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, oh kenny, oh kenny!