Saturday, October 13, 2007

Stolen Lunch on a Rainy Afternoon




Well actually I paid for it, but the time was stolen. I have been extemely busy working and trying to find time to get ready for the cruise we are going on Monday! I was in the dressing room, trying on um things, at a local boutique when my cell phone rang (what is the protocol for telephone calls while you are in a dressing room changing?) and a very good friend called and I answered giggling and she said "Where are you?", I could only laugh more. She invited me to meet her for an impromtu lunch. Just what I needed. There is nothing in this world like a good friend to talk and laugh and eat with. So a bit of time stolen out of all the things I needed to do was just what I needed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what exactly are um things?

Anonymous said...

Um? things might be a bathing suit or a few pairs of shorts...beautiful photos, except the food one!

Eileen said...

I would know that BLING anywhere! Hey, hey anonymous!