Monday, October 29, 2007

Cruisin'


Yeah, we went on a cruise. We ate lots of good food and stood on the deck of an enormous ship and felt the wind and the warm sun. Yeah, we walked all around Key West and went to the beach in Cozumel, Mexico. But, it was all for work. I HAD to go and so I took PJ with me. We met some interesting people and I got lots of advice from people who have been running video stores much longer than I've been doing it. A business conference for Independent Video Store owners on a cruise ship is a different sort of thing than I have ever done. Oh, and I have to go again next year, too. Somehow I'll manage it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin that sounds awful!! Do you HAVE to go back next year??

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin' HOT HOT HOT>

lsims said...

Can I go with you this time??? lol