Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Being a Christian is just like being a pumpkin or Why my blog sucks


My Blog has suffered lately with not too many postings as well some poor writing..I do apologize to you all who might actually read it. I have had a few comments made directly to me about it! I am suffering from the "I don't want to offend anybody with anything ever!" syndrome. I always find something great and often funny that I want to put on my blog and then I will think of a person that I may offend and well, then it doesn't happen. For instance, after trick-or-treating this year we were going through L's treats and came across a little baggie with a few pieces of candy and a small pamphlet. I took it out and found a simple little tale which was trying to somehow link Christianity with halloween. Therein I found the funny line "Being a Christian is just like being a pumpkin". Well I thought it was funny and had a good chuckle over it and wanted to share but...I immediately thought of several people whom I might offend. Never wrote a word that week, not one. So here I am hopefully not offending anyone and I apologize if I have. But I am now going to try to write better, more often, well I may make someone angry now and then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be forewarned "offending" someone may happen, it happened to me and I was sorry that they responded to it so strongly, but we have to be able to express ourselves and if people don't really know us won't know that we are not necessarily being mean, just expressing a moment in time.