Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby Sweater


After making this sweater some time ago, I put the buttons on and gave it a quick wash and now it is finally ready to go off to my new niece in Germany. It is a nice, soft wool given to me by my old boss at the yarn and sweater store where I used to work. The color looks so nice but I am not sure that this picture does it justice. I am so happy that I have finally completed a project! It has been a long time.

I have a large number of incomplete projects, 5 that I can think of right off the top of my head without having to look. I'm sure there are more that I could find if I went rooting around my knitting stash(es). Does anybody else have that issue? It is exacerbated by my taking on a BIG project on tiny needles a few months after taking over The Video Shop. In hindsight I should have been keeping it simple. I guess I didn't really know what I was getting into having my own business. I do now!

2 comments:

Petula Darling said...

The sweater looks great!

Anonymous said...

Beth is so going to love being called old! See you Thursday.