Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Day

Fun! Oh yeah, I like it!



I was feeling overwhelmed again today and I decided to STOP and enjoy the day, my son, the sun, my favorite swimming spot, and myself instead of stressing out. As you can see it was an amazing day in our little corner of the world and we squeezed out some fun. I feel so much better now. I pulled myself out from the depths of despair, I was getting a bit tired of it anyway.


Time to jump back in and start enjoying life. As demonstrated in the above photo. I had some more photos but dratted blogger won't let me load them. Tomorrow...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It really is important to remember you can start you day over at any time, I am glad you seized the moment. Life is what you make it.

ADW said...

where is this?? i want to go.