Friday, August 15, 2008

Where O where is summer going?




Life is busy. We have taken a few walks. Gone to a few family parties. I have been swimming ONCE. I work a lot, too much it feels like lately, well too much for the amount I seem to accomplish. I try to fit in little bit of enjoyment when I remember-like the walk above. I have tried my hand at embroidery, which I liked and found pretty easy. I may enter one of my hats I knit last winter in the fair this weekend. Maybe. I love to take pictures and I do manage that occasionally and I pine for a new digital SLR camera. Uncle Paddy and I rearranged our bedroom and I am sleeping better now. Oh and let me not forget to mention that I have lost 25 pounds since April. I could go on and on. I won't. Life is full and that is good. I just need to remember to stop and take a minute to enjoy it. Every Day.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

is that your boy swimming?

Kristin said...

Yep that's him & Paddy is sitting on a rock behind him.