Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We Tried Dog Sledding!

One of Leif's 4H leaders organized a dog sledding demonstration for us over vacation. What a blast! Here is a shot of the group from up in a tower. Leif climbed up to take some pictures.

This is a shot of Leif as he takes off. He had a fun ride.


Here I am, on my own! The dogs took of faster than I expected and it was a thrill. It took a little getting used to but I did and I loved it. I would like to take a trek through the woods sometime for real and not just a short ride.

Leif took the camera on this ride and took MANY photos of dog butts. I thought this one came out nice.
It was such a fun time, I never imagined I would do such a thing but I truly loved it. The dogs were great too. Very friendly and we got in some much needed dog love!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Boy, Kris you sure are keeping busy- good for you! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

that looks like fun.