Friday, March 6, 2009

Out into the Teeth

We decided to go for a walk despite the 20 degree temp and the wind. We went to the fairgrounds because I thought there would be a path, made by someone else. As you can see we made the path. It was crusty about a foot down so we didn't sink in too much. I was wishing we had some cross country skis at first but is was fine, great actually.

This is taken from the stands. Leif loves the stands when they are empty. I think they must seem like a giant fort to him. We explored and played around the stands for awhile and had a reprieve from the wind. I think he would have stayed forever but I noticed that the sun was going down...

So, we made our way back to the car.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the last picture...not sure what the title means.

Kristin said...

It means out in the the extreme cold- a metaphor.