Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend Fun

Saturday afternoon we went out to the Breakwater for a walk. The day was sunny but man it was windy and chilly out there. It took us nearly an hour out & back. I love this walk but you have to pay attention or you will slip down a crack or trip and break your face or some other part of you. I used to be so nervous taking Leif on this walk when he was little - I thought I would lose him down a crack, we didn't go too often! It is funny now because he can scramble across this much faster than I! He was not with us this trip, he slept over a friends house & we had a child free evening.


Our next stop was the sushi place, this was our second time going, I have one word for it...amazing! This is a blurry picture (dratted camera!!!) of our appetizer, which was delicious. I don't really go for the raw fish too much but Paddy loves it. He had the raw stuff (Did you know that a clam has a foot?)and I went for a rice bowl. I would have more pictures but my camera was being difficult and Paddy was getting annoyed with all my picture taking. I get a little obsessed with it.
After sushi we went to the pub a cross the street and had drinks and hung out for hours-fun, fun, fun!



The next evening we were invited to some friends for dinner. No, we did not have lamb. They had newborn lambs and I snapped a few pictures of them. So cute they were.
We had a wonderful evening with our friends, we had cocktails, fresh Maine shrimp, chicken dinner, blueberry crumble dessert and best of all good company!

1 comment:

ADW said...

aww, that sounds like a great weekend Kristin!