Monday, July 9, 2007

442 Miles



We are just outside of Iowa City, Iowa. We traveled a little late because there were no hotels to be found when we were ready to stop. It was worth the extra time driving because we found a really good hotel and the restaurant was amazing. There is NOTHING like good food, Ahhh...
When we arrived in Iowa Leif asked about the famous Iowa Potato. We had never heard that one! Mom had one for dinner though, and said it was good.
Oh and don't believe Mom when she says I needed to stop more than her, it is not true, you know how she is always making things up!
Onward tomorrow through the rest of Iowa and into the great state of Nebraska!









4 comments:

Eileen said...

I hope you are taking pictures of the flat lands! and golden waving wheat or whatever is out there!

Anonymous said...

I believe it's a yucka plant. And no, it's not gross! lol Hi btw!

Anonymous said...

I believe it's a yucka plant. And no, it's not gross! lol Hi btw it's your fav niece!

Anonymous said...

Eww "yucca"...is the correct spelling...and it could be an agave I have seen so many plants in my worldly travels...