Thursday, July 5, 2007

Arggg!!!


I have had the most frustrating time trying to get ready for my road trip to Colorado! I was trying to do the right thing and took my car to the shop. I was thinking that was a good thing, but this routine maintenance has caused great difficulty. I have to go back again in the morning-we shall see! I was supposed to leave today, hopefully I will leave tomorrow! My Mom is waiting patiently for her ride! My next post should be from The Road! Can you find the spare banana?

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I thought the guy under the hood was Pat and I was like who the heck are the others around in the sand pit? That ain't Maine? I didn't think Pat was going with you? and Jon looked at it and said "that's not her car!" Funny, and I am a blogger too...Are you gone?

Anonymous said...

Can you find the white guy?