Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from the road




We are back after our very long journey. Approximately 5023 miles, which is a very long way to go. Although it was great to get away, I was very happy to finally pull into my driveway at 9:30 on Saturday night. Once I had my car headed toward home there was no stopping me, I was supposed to stop at brother Kenny's house, I just couldn't do it (sorry Kenny!). I hid out on Sunday and told no one that I was home. Here are some photo highlights of our trip.

Eldorado Canyon



Here I am looking at...



This....can you see the tiny climbers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home kristin!
We'll have to get together so you can show me all of your pictures and tell me all about your trip!
Alison

Eileen said...

I double clicked on the image and saw the tiny climbers...I have a strong hankering to climb rock faces...am I entering into an adventurous faze or is it the store I am working at that is wearing off on me?