Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GOOD Gluten-Free Cake


Last night we celebrated PJ's birthday with a very delicious cake! This was the first really good cake he has had since finding out he can't have gluten. I even liked it and I don't enjoy much of the gluten free products, even the homemade ones. I had a good idea that this one would be okay because of the incredible ingredients like ground almonds, sour cream, & maple syrup. These have such a presence I thought that they would carry the flavor and they did! YAY!!! It is so nice to bake for someone who enjoys it so. Happy B-day Paddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMMMYYYYY! Kristin, that looks/sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

nice you fixed the misspelling...but where is my comment??? no one really cares about misspellings.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice product placement man.

Mama J said...

MUCH better looking than the gluten-free cake I made for a friend a couple of weeks ago...more like a gluten free pile of crumbs glued together with frosting. :-) I have a gluten-eater and non-eater friendly recipe for PB cookies--will post it sometime this week. Thank you for your supportive words Auntie Kirstie!