Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hey, Where's My Hat?

Hi, Uncle Paddy here, poor old Aunt Kirstie is out sick today so she asked me to fill in for a bit. So, how about that hat there? I think it really brings out the blue in my eyes. To bad its not for me! Nope, she made it for one of the kids. Not that they don't deserve fine hand made woolens, its just that I was supposed to get one like a gazillion years ago and I'm constantly forced to watch her knit all kinds of far-out & groovy things and she even makes me model them sometimes. As you can very well see in the lovely photo above; which doesn't do the hat justice by the way. The color choices are quite understated which I think keeps the pattern from looking to busy or brash. TTFN, Uncle Paddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Hat. You should snag it from your kid, she'll lose it anyway...that's what kids do.