Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


I have been very busy, this month is the start of my busy season and with the year I have had, I do not know what to expect. I hear so much doom & gloom about the financial status of our country that it is hard to believe that my business could continue to grow but it seems to be doing just that. I think part of it is that my prices have not gone up as well as the fact that there is not much else you can do for $4. No matter what the reason is I am happy about it and hopefully this coming year will be one where I make a comfortable profit. Don't "they" say that is supposed to happen after 3 years? I am ready!


I am happy the store is closed down tomorrow. I only close it a few times a year and I am glad when I do. The days before and after always seem to make up for it $ wise.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: