Thursday, November 27, 2008

Early Morning Thanksgiving


It was beautiful & cold this morning and while other people were prepping turkeys and various other items I ran out to take some pictures. I need to knit myself some fingerless gloves because my hands were freezing! I forgot to wear my orange-so I didn't go too far. This is a big hunting day.

I love when I have to run & take pictures without thinking! I just HAVE to do it. Uncle Paddy asked me when I got back in"Did you go take more pictures of the woods road again?". Well, yes but these are different. I liked them and I always try to find a new perspective.

Now, I must go finish making the pie...

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

ADW said...

nice shots!
what camera do you use?

Kristin said...

Hey-thanks! I use a Canon powershot A640. It is a great camera for a point & shoot, good resolution. I do get a bit frustrated with it sometimes though. I take a LOT of pictures and it has served me well.