Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's November 4th, did you vote?

We just voted. Uncle Paddy, myself, and Cor. It is done, now we just have to sit back and wait to see what happens! I will be distacting myself with Mad Men, while periodically checking the statistics. This is a very exciting election.

Now onto some pictures I took on Sunday...














We went out for a walk and though it is much cooler and everything looks completely different than a few short months ago it was still great in the woods. I got some nice pictures and it was Sunday so we didn't have to worry about hunters. I wish that I could walk out here everyday but since it is hunting season I am going to stick to Sundays. Too bad though, the weather is very warm this week.

1 comment:

Lisa Zahn said...

I voted! And I'm very happy today...