Friday, November 7, 2008

I Saw A Sign...

Uncle Paddy & my faithful employee Carol are inspecting my new sign.

Here we are putting it up!

Luckily for me he had a rain day today and was able to help me pick it up and install it right away.



Yaaaay!!! YaHoooo!!! Hazzah!!! Hoopah!!! I am so happy that I finally have a sign. Looks pretty cool I think. Thanks must go to D.R.Inkblot for coming up with the original logo concept & my friend Cindy for making it from artwork to logo.
And it only took 3 years...


5 comments:

Eileen said...

whose skinny little but is that in jeans?

ADW said...

looks really great Kristin!!
I can't wait to see it in person, great that you had local designers too!

ADW said...

oh and HOLY COW Kristin you lookin' slim girl!

Nancy said...

Very nice Kristin, I like the sign
Congrats on 3 Years!!!

Lisa Zahn said...

Very nice sign. And your shop looks great. I love the old windows and doors. I used to have a tiny little yarn shop in the very front 200 sq. feet of a shop that looked similar to yours. I only lasted one year because I was too bored sitting in that shop waiting for customers. Congrats to you on 3 years!

I love those old buildings.