Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a Wierd Christmas...

Oh no wait, that was real! I do not know what was up yesterday but I am glad it is now over. Maybe next year we will go to Colorado and have Christmas with Mom, and then the following day go skiing. I think that is a very good plan. (I hope you are up for having us Mom)



This is the one thing that turned out perfect this year. Cinnamon Buns! Yum! I must figure out how to make a GOOD gluten free version of them for Uncle Paddy. I did feel guilty enjoying this as much as I did, I was a bit too vocal about them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look very good. I didn't make any this year. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

weird.........WEIRD.........OH SO WEIRD........

Anonymous said...

I thought that we called them cinnamon rolls? Do they actually taste as good as the ones that aren't gluten free?

Onkel Germany

Anonymous said...

jack said you spelled Wierd wrong!