Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mid-December

It is hard to believe that it is the middle of December. I don't have much done for Christmas and yet I feel surprisingly calm about it. It has been a month of ups and downs and I am OK with that. I am happy that I can walk out my door and see the beauty of the moon shining. My instinct is to stay inside on the couch when it is cold and dark and this is most definitely the dark time of the year. I am looking forward to the solistice and the official start of winter so that everyday from then on it will stay light a little longer

4 comments:

Lisa Zahn said...

That is a gorgeous photo! I just love the full moon.

My instinct is definitely to stay on the couch--or in my chair--all winter too. I think we're supposed to hibernate, you know. But we just got a puppy yesterday so now I'll be getting lots more walks in and I think I'll actually feel better this way. And hopefully get in shape, too!

Eileen said...

puppies are a great thing....

ADW said...

OMG! This is the pic you were talkng about!! Freat shot!
-fun seeing that movie w/ you too !! We'll have to do it again!

ADW said...

OMG! This is the pic you were talkng about!! Freat shot!
-fun seeing that movie w/ you too !! We'll have to do it again!