Thursday, December 4, 2008

One of Those Days


Okay, so when you get up in the morning a few minutes later than you intend and you pick up your son's backpack off the floor to look for his lunchbox and you find that the cat has peed inside A LOT, it is not such a good start. As I saw it covering the top of his lunchbox, also his homework folder and then felt it drip on my foot through my crocs I just knew that this is not a good start to the day. Ugh. The next 35 minutes were met with some more struggle & some yelling on my part. I will not elaborate except to say that my son is an eccentric person an usually this is something I accept with good humor but sometimes...well you get the idea. So off he went to school.


Then, I decided to exercise and I could only find one exercise DVD and it is kind of a weird one! I went for it for a while then decided I had had enough of that weirdness and got out my exercise ball to do my own thing. Well it is a bit compromised due to getting to close to the fire but what the heck I thought I would use it anyway. It needed air and the pump was missing a part but With some assistance I got it filled. Whatever.


I took a shower and realized it was way later than I thought so I would not be going to the grocery store as is much needed.


I am off to work now and I hope that the rest of my day goes a bit smoother. At any rate I will sit & relax at knitting group tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of those days that you should of stayed in bed at least until the youngest is 18......

Lisa Zahn said...

Ooh, that's gross! Cat pee in the backpack? Ugh.

Haven't checked in with you in a while. Hope your days are going better than this one!

Lisa

ADW said...

reason # 412 that crocs are not a good idea.

good to see you last night!
lets see a movie soon! --we should hit up the strand next time