Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Anti-Mayonnaise Movement



Support this worthwhile cause? The Anti-Mayonnaise Movement? Okay, so I have a funny kid. I mean really funny and creative. I never know what he is going to say or do or draw next. His mind is so different from mine, he just does what he does and he doesn't care what anybody thinks, he just cares what he thinks. Amazing really. That is something I am learning how to do now, at age 42. I hope he can keep his sense of self intact in the coming years and into adulthood. If you want to see a bit of his work Check him out here: http://drinkblot.blogspot.com/ .



Oh and did I mention the flips? This kid flips morning, noon and night. This kid flips inside our house, out in the yard, on a walk, in stores, at parties, at offices, and everywhere. This morning I was wondering at 7AM if he was up yet...I heard him flipping down the hall into the bathroom and I knew he was up!





Flippin' Awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where the hell were you walking...looking for your crack supply?