Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where Am I?


Yes, that is Bono of U2 at Red Rocks in Colorado on June 5, 1983. Twenty-five years ago. I was there and I am in this photo, it was a little more than a week before my 17th birthday. Somehow 25 years went by and I am NOT a teenager anymore! Here is another post down memory lane and I am not sure why, a friend mentioned U2 in a blog post and it brought this to mind and so here it is. My real claim to fame regarding U2 is that the year before I saw them and was pulled up onstage by Bono and we danced. He led me to the edge of the stage and looked me in the eye and said "Thank You" and kissed my hand. I said "Thank You." and gave him a kiss on the lips. There you have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you the one with STARS in your eyes??

ADW said...

unbelievable.
such a cool story AND good to see you tonight, and I think we should go to the movies some time soon.

Maybe we could get a glass o wine and head to the Strand??

Lisa Zahn said...

That's a great U2 photo!