Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finished!


I finished this hat, and I love it! I am going to make more, I know of at least one other person who wants and needs one one. It is so satisfying to FINISH, except for sewing in some ends that is. I have decided that this is the perfect kind of project for me right now due to it's quickness.

Time is short this weekend due to a sick employee. I worked almost 12 hours yesterday instead of the planned 3, and unless I get a call back soon it looks like I will be working again. So much for my weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your AWESOME EMPLOYEES when you need them?

Kristin said...

Well, they switched schedules, then the person that was supposed to work both days got sick. I called the one that was originally scheduled and she had made plans. I am glad to say that in the last 2+ years since I bought this store that this is a rare occurance.