Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snow



PJ and I went out into the winter wonderland shortly before sunset. We have had so much snow and it is beautiful. We enjoyed it especially with the use of snowshoes, because we went much farther than if we had tried just walking in the woods. This was my first time snowshoeing and it was great fun. Snow is such a temporary beauty, it changes so fast. You know melting , falling off the trees, and the dog peeing in it right outside the back sliding glass door where I look out everyday(lovely!) I will be heading out again today if it even gets close to the promised 15 degrees(-7 currently!) before I have to open the shop. I am sure it will look very different from yesterday.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Pretty pictures. I want to go explore those woods! Let it snow more and more!