Thursday, January 10, 2008

Think about the word...Ruthless


I am not sure why but this is one of the words I was told to think about when I visited my chiropractor yesterday. He is also a Kineseologist and so he doesn't do just your standard cracking business he does what I affectionately call "Woo Woo Medicine" and it does seem to work. So I thought 'Ruthless' and he moved my feet around, he also did a bit of cracking. I could barely move yesterday and spent the better part of the day at rest, but today there is improvement! I can move around a bit turn my head even! I go back again Monday and will hopefully be ready to ski and go snow tubing because those are on the schedule for next week.

Oh, and in response to a comment: I am almost done with the hat and will post completed hat soon.

No comments: