Thursday, January 17, 2008

My little corner of the world


This is a picture of where I have been spending my evenings. Knitting. It is a little messy, but as you can see it has all I need for a few hours every night. Bags of yarn, needles, books, wine, TV remotes, nunchucks to protect my space, everything. I have been able to let everything go and curl up to knit. I've been working on some domino squares-they are quick and satisfying. I'm not sure where I'm going with these babies but I am having fun. It has been nice to be able to do this sorta regularly. PJ has taken over making dinner, as well as some of the laundry and cleaning. This gives me some time in the evening that I have not had in a long while. I even feel guilty. Not to much though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheres the wine?

also, check out Mason-Dixon Knitting for ideas for the domino things youre making.. could be a cool blanket.

hey! wheres your ballerina jacket??

Nancy said...

I enlarged the picture, sure enough the wine was there!! Everybody should have a corner like that. I am getting ready to finally get my knitting out again.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it sounds like this PJ dude is pretty well whipped. I should get me one of those.

Anonymous said...

Cozy, spot...and I like the area rug. Nice pillow placement!

Lisa Zahn said...

Gosh, this looks an awful lot like my corner! Love the numchuks...Lisa in MN